We’re pleased to offer your company a unique philanthropic opportunity with the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum.
Corporate support plays a vital role in allowing the Museum to continue offering engaging exhibitions, dynamic cultural programming and enriching educational opportunities – enjoyed by over 70,000 people each year.
With your support, we’re preserving President Kennedy’s unique local heritage and working to make history come alive by focusing on topics centered on nonpartisan themes of civic engagement, public service, and JFK era American/world history.
You are helping us:
- Encourage Empathy
- Inspire Civic Engagement
- Expand Knowledge
- Spark Curiosity
- Foster Critical Thinking
- Strengthen Community
Aligning with the Museum provides your company a meaningful way to support the community.
With 70,000 annual visitors and a growing presence, the JFK Hyannis Museum remains the 4th major visitor attraction on Cape Cod.
It is an integral part of the Cape’s tourism profile and a significant economic engine on Main Street in Hyannis. Approximately 81% of our visitors are from the United States, including many local and seasonal residents. We also enjoy a strong International audience (from 29 countries). Our audience includes history enthusiasts, students and life-long learners.
We also serve over 2,000 local school children each year, 64% of whom are underserved – including low income, English as a second language and differently abled.
Why You Should Become a Sponsor
- Strengthen your company’s name recognition among the Museum’s audience
- Associate your brand with a trusted institution
- Reach an educated, culturally-engaged audience
- Show your commitment to the arts, culture and community involvement
- Preserve an important piece of Cape Cod’s history
- Support programs that you and your colleagues, family, and friends would like to see
- Join an impressive group of companies that generously support our Museum initiatives
Every sponsorship opportunity offers your company excellent promotional exposure and access to a large audience from Cape Cod, the United States and around the world. We work closely with you to develop a robust, customized sponsorship package that is tailored to meet your company’s unique marketing and philanthropic objectives. Some of our significant benefits include:
- Prominent acknowledgement in digital marketing, advertising, PR, signage and other promotional materials
- Host a private reception for your clients or employees in our museum
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special events
- Complimentary museum admission for your employees
Learn More and Become a Sponsor
We’d love to talk with you about partnering!
Contact Moira Noonan-Kerry, Development Director, to learn more and become a sponsor
(508) 790-3077 x6 or email@example.com.