Museum Modernization Promotes Civic Engagement
Cape Cod played a significant role in JFK’s family life and presidency. And as our neighbor grew in celebrity, our region became a backdrop to some of the most historical and memorable events in U.S. and world history. As stewards of this civic memory, the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum works to preserve this legacy and our unique local heritage.
With a renewed commitment to preserving our unique history and bringing new light to John F. Kennedy’s legacy of ideas and ideals, the Museum is working to create a modern venue where we can better serve our community and continue our work to inspire active and informed civic engagement — ensuring the JFK legacy, and the Museum, remain relevant and sustainable for generations to come.
You make our work possible! Thank you.
Generous support from individuals, businesses and foundations are the foundation of our modernization. With special thanks to the Capital Campaign donors for investing in the Museum’s future!
How Can I Help?
Thank you for your interest. Here are ways you can help:
Make a Donation – Donations are accepted securely on this website on our donation page. You can also call Moira Noonan-Kerry at (508) 790-3077 ext. 6, or stop by the Museum at 397 Main Street, Hyannis, MA.
Your donation to the John F. Kennedy Museum is inspiring informed and active civic engagement!
– You’re modernizing our building and exhibits to deliver a high-quality experience, making the Museum relevant and sustainable for today and generations.
– You’re growing our collections and artifacts to preserve and promote the legacy of President Kennedy.
– You’re providing contemporary civics education curricula that will help students develop their capacity as leaders.
– You’re supporting compelling and dynamic cultural programming that will inspire and encourage positive discourse.
- Share your talent – There are opportunities to share your expertise as a volunteer on one of our committees. Contact Museum President, John Allen at (508) 790-3077 ext. 4 to find out more.
- Spread the word – Let friends, families and co-workers know about the exciting things happening at the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum!
Share and Stay Informed – Share our website – www.jfkhyannismuseum.org. Join us on Facebook and Instagram. Sign-up to receive email updates.